Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello COMS 205 class

Hey all, I guess I should introduce myself to everyone. My name is Shahirah (Sha-he-rah, like Shakira but with an ‘h’) and I’m from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I major in Communications Studies with a minor in Political Studies.

I’ve owned a blog before… from way back when I was 15! It was a trend amongst the social circle I was in back in KL so I guess I got hooked on to it as well. To be honest, I wasn’t into the actual blogging…. what I really enjoyed was designing layouts for my blog using Adobe Photoshop. Although I have to admit having a blog did help my friends and I keep each other updated with what’s going on in our lives when we moved to different parts of the world. Eventually I stopped blogging due to lack of time (and inspiration) and these days I just like to sit back and enjoy other people's blogs.

Who would’ve thought an old hobby would come in handy someday? See you in class!

1 comment:

erika said...

Hi therre - are you still in the class. Don't let you blog lapse, you need to keep it up over the entire semester! Let me know if you're having problems, I'm here to help :)